Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Nyssa's First Play Date!

So my sassy little girl had her first play date Saturday afternoon! In the red stroller are my friend Sara's twins. Mr. Theodore Knut & Ms. Avery Beatrice! They were born July 13Th! They seem so much smaller than The Nyss. Probably because they are! They were about 4 weeks early, and doing excellent! Sara and I were laughing because we can see it already,the girls will be up to no good and Teddy will be rattin' them out!

Ms. Avery. She's such a little cutie. You should see the girl's hair!


Teddy guy! He's the true peanut. He's so little. He spent most of the time hanging out in the Baby Bjorn on me!

Sara called me Saturday before I took the kids back, and we decided to meet at an outdoor mall! They were all so cute together! Granted they don't do much, but it was still cute! Nyssa did great being the "Big Girl"! She didn't like it so much when Teddy started crying, that upset her a lot. I looked down and she was crying with him, ugh, it was cute!

No comments: