Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cosley Zoo & Hanging at our Apartment

Okay, so I didn't realize I had this saved in my drafts in here! I wonder what date it will post as! Oops. This was one of our first really nice days we've had. The kids are in shorts and Nyssa didn't have to wear shoes! Which thrilled her to pieces!

Cosely Zoo is a free zoo in a west suburb. It's actually free, with a thing for donations. It's a great little zoo. It took us about an hour to 1 1/2 hours to get through. It was perfect.





Daddy and his 3 kiddos!




Miss Julia. I didn't realize her eyes aren't open!




Cam "Call me a ham"




We went back to our apartment after the Zoo. Julia had gotten Pretty Pretty Princess for her birthday or Christmas. Every time we've played the game, we haven't allowed enough time to decorate it with the jewels. This time, we made sure to get it blinged out!



He's going to kill me for this picture one day!

No comments: