Sunday, July 12, 2009

1st hair cut & Other news


Above is before the bang trim. She was in bad need. After seeing her like this all day on Saturday I figured it was time to bite the bullet and trim the poor girls bangs! Getting that first little snip done was a challenge. Then she figured out something was going on and sat as still as could be for Mommy to finish! (Yes, Mommy cut the bangs. Not to bad except for her right side. She whipped her head around and Mommy got a little high on that side. You can't tell most of the time since her hair is usually all over the place!)


It's so nice to be able to see those pretty eyes! She has also stopped tipping her head way back to look around!


This picture cracks me up. She is telling me "na-na-na-na" and then she would laugh. I can't believe I caught this though!





In other news...we got her 1 one year picture finally taken! Yay! We had them done Friday. She wore a fancy dress (that we got in a bag of Julia clothes) and then her t-shirt that says birthday girl. She did pretty well considering she has never experienced anything like that at all! When the big flash would pop she would jump. The lady was very patient with her, because of Nyssa had to walk around and check things out! The pictures are coming on the 21st, so we are planning on bringing them with us on our trip to Iowa at the beginning of August! I had no idea how hard it was to pick out the poses and all that stuff. I think I got some extras, even with writing down who gets what size! They were just so stinking cute!

This summer seems to be flying so fast. I hate it. The weather has been kind of crazy too. It looks like we have the start of a runny nose. That should be interesting. Hopefully it won't develop into much!

I finally broke down and made her pediatric cardiologist appointment too. It's on July 25th at 9:30am. I'm not concerned about her mur-mur. I'm more concerned with the ECG & ECHO! I know they are painless. They say the ECG take approximately 20 minutes. No problem. The ECHO can take approximately an HOUR. That child is going to have to be strapped down! We will not have a happy girl or a happy Mommy when it's all said and done. It's being done through Children's Memorial Hospital which is good. At least they will have a ton of experience getting through with a child her age! It's just going to suck if we are in the room with her, I don't know if they will kick us out or not!


No comments: