Saturday, October 24, 2009

RandomNyss

Okay, so I’m trying out this Windows Live Writer for this blog.  I think I’m digging it a lot!  I’m not sure how this photo album below is going to come out and how easily it can be viewed, but it’s worth a shot!  I also was able to do the previous post about the Pumpkin Patch with the side by side views of last year and this year.  So far so good.  Let me know if any one has any problems!  (FYI:  If it does work out?  Watch it, you will be seeing all kids of photos for those of you not on facebook!)

 

   

 

She is saying more and more words.  It’s pretty funny.  She said please a couple of weeks ago and hasn’t said it since.  I ask her to say it and she sticks her little tongue out a little bit instead.  Silly girl.  She has started saying “again”, go figure. 

She is an all around pretty cute little girl who knows how to charm her way out of trouble!  If she knows she is about to do something naughty she’ll come right out and tell me “no no no Mommy” and proceed to do it anyway!

I think my little Butterball has some kind of tummy bug.  The last couple of nights she has some icky loose poo’s (should I warn you now that this is going to be about poop?  Read at your own risk!)  I noticed yesterday that she wasn’t eating like her normal self.  Thought about it and then didn’t really think about it  again!  Until this morning when she wasn’t really into her breakfast.  She usually loves waffles.  We kind of took it easy to and gave her whatever she wanted to eat.  She kept drinking a ton of water, so I wasn’t that worried.  After dinner tonight she over by the door and was letting it rip.  After a few minutes of letting her finish (I hate to change her too early then have her keep pooping while I’m changing!)  I chased after her  finally got her down on the floor (in the middle of the room) got the britches off and noticed that it was a leaker.  Up the FRONT.  She hasn’t had a front leaker since she was tiny.  I thought, oh boy this isn’t going to be pretty!  I was moving her side to side to get her onesis pulled and noticed a nice puddle of poop on the CARPET.  I put her bottom down and went to get a changing pad (a little late, yes but I do what I can).  There were 2 more puddles of poop on the carpet.  I’ve never been so grossed out in my life.  I’ve changed my fair share of poopy/diarrhea diapers.  This was just gross.  I ended up throwing away the onesis and the changing pad along with the 50 wipes I used to get her and the floor cleaned up.  I light some candles in hopes of masking the poop smell.  I cleaned up the carpet with some water then put some Shout Gel on the carpet.  I figure we’ll let that sit overnight and hope for the best.  If anyone has any suggestions, I’ll take them.  Please.

Chuck’s store is open until 10pm until Halloween now.  Last night, tonight and tomorrow night he closes.  Which means he is out of the store at 10:30 and home by 11 – 11:15pm.  At least he doesn’t have to open the next day!  He works six days this week and maybe the week after for the pack away, then hopefully we can get back to some kind of normal before the holidays.

Happy Halloween!

No comments: