Sunday, September 28, 2008

I think...


what we have happening is the start of her first cold. :( She sounded stuffy and just annoyed from 5 am to 8 am this morning. My poor girl. She never really woke up, she just would fuss and whine until I plugged her up again. At 8 I grabbed and put her on the futon next to me, it's easier to plug her this way. She slept until about 9. It's very pathetic when you the little nose start to run. This is not going to be fun. I'm thinking she may end up sleeping at night in her car seat! That way she will be elevated and sound so bad. I think I could put a blanket or something under one end of her crib mattress. That may work. She spins around so much in her crib now, I'm not sure how effective that would be. I think this is going to be a play it by ear kind of thing!


Last night Nyssa and I went to play games with Lori and her cousin's house. Nyssa was awesome. She had her bottle then sat up on my lap and watched all the happenings. She's so good.


Today we had a bridal shower for Dawn! She did really great there too! It got a little rowdy (you know...a bunch of women playing bridal gift BINGO, trying to get BINGO so you got a prize? Yup. It can get loud.) I swaddled her up after the shower and diaper change and she's out like a light.

(The picture is from Sept. 19th!!)

No comments: