Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Miss Nyss & 1 year ago on this date!

I'm not so sure that she's trying to get a cold now. She still hasn't gotten it full on. Once in a while it just kind of runs, but that's about it. Night time is still interesting. Last night from about 3 am on, she slept in her car seat. She slept quite well too. I bought some rice cereal to put in her last bottle tonight. Maybe the little thing thinks she is starving, who knows. Although she's arching her back and twisting all sorts of ways, according to Daddy. Hopefully the cereal will help her keep her milk down! I don't know what's up with Nyssa. Her moods seem fine during the day and evening.

It was a year ago today I took a pregnancy test. It was our first anniversary. During lunch Chuck had said, "Why don't we stop at the store and get a pregnancy test? Just to see. It might be funny." We did. I took the test. Looked at the two pink line's a couple of times (as in, put down the test and picked it back up, as if my eyes were playing tricks). I yelled from the bathroom, "Holy crap, Chuck! Come in here." My lovely husband in a kind of annoyed voice, "What? Why? Where are you?" I stood in the bathroom (keep in mind it's small, we live in a an apartment), I was over by the tub, with tears in my eyes pointing at the stick on the counter. He looked at me, I pointed again. He picked it up and I think I literally saw the light bulb go on over his head. Chuck, "Oh my God, you're pregnant." It was all over from there! Yay for Dollar store pregnancy tests (those sucker's add up if you buy them in grocery or other retailers. They all do the same thing.)! To think it all started as a joke, it was funny alright. For the record....there will be no peeing on a stick for me tonight!!

No comments: