Monday, April 13, 2009

10 months old!



It's been a while since I've been on here! I've got some other posts to get her about our trip to Iowa and of course Easter! I'm going to start with Nyssa turning 10 months on Saturday! Her top left tooth also decided to make an appearance that day as well! Nyssa and I didn't do much Saturday. We had a boat-load of laundry to catch up, after our trip to Iowa last week I never got around to doing laundry last Sunday so it was twice as much. I hate it when I do that.

Nyssa is still taking steps all the time. I counted 9 steps that she took to Chuck the other night. I catch her just standing more and more now. She'll be standing there, and then decide to sit down. She cracks me up.

Yes that is her laundry basket she is sitting/standing on. All of a sudden she's got this monkey thing going on! Out of no where she decides she needs to try and climb on everything! She'll be playing and you'll her little leg come up to figure out if she can climb.

On Saturday Mommy finally got her stuff together and cleaned out Nyssa's drawers of clothes. She has outgrown all her 9 month stuff, so I got it all washed and put away and pulled out the 12month stuff. It was kind of sad, the girl has some really cute clothes! I still need to pack away the little socks. You know the ones? The adorable little socks by Carter that are so freaking cute. I'm still cramming her chubby little feet into them, I shouldn't because I do have some bigger ones. But they are just so cute.

We are off today! I'm hoping to get those other posts up here as well as getting some things done around the apartment in between!

No comments: