Saturday, June 6, 2009

Photos!


One year ago today. That was me. Nyssa was in there somewhere! I ran across this photo while looking for some to post and thought I'd throw this one up! I can't believe she's almost 1!


That's Noo-Noo feeling the beat. Dancing to a Backyardigan's toy.



You may need to click on the picture above. That's Zachary in the brown shirt. Nyssa is on the other side playing peek-a-boo. If it's too hard to see click on it!


The sassy one after coloring at the table.


That's Zachary smooching Nyssa. Her bangs are so long! I don't want to cut them until she won't let me put them in the pony tail any more!!



I said, "Hey Nyssa." This is the pose she gave me. I love her.



This is our $5 garage sale bargain slide. It entertained all 3 kids for quite a while! Julia's legs practically reach the floor when she's on it! She's getting so tall.



The boy child's turn!



We were at a park and she decided to stick her tongue out at me when I was taking the picture! Sweet girl! :)


Mommy took her cell phone away. She was VERY angry with me. We actually got a pluggie out of the crib because she was so mad at me!



Sporting her Cubs dress from Auntie Lori. We were watching the bazillion geese that were camped out in front of our building.


She loves the park. It's just a matter of time before she throws that leg up there to try and climb the slide!


It's just a cute picture.



I think I clicked on the wrong photo to upload, her eyes are closed. But you get the idea with the sunhat. She actually leaves it on!


At the end of Julia's preschool year the kids put on a show. This is Miss J with her guitar that she made!


Trying to wink.



Trying to wink!

1 comment:

Queen of Feisty said...

Thanks to Stat Finder, I was checking on my readers, and I found you.

My kids LOVE that slide, ours was a $3 garage sale find! My daughter, Bagel has been trying to wink too. My husband taught her to just pull down one eye with her finger. That will be hot when she gets older and attemts to wink at a guy...

Thanks for visiting!

Queen of Feisty