Wednesday, July 23, 2008

6 Weeks!

Today was our '2 month' check up at six weeks old! Miss Nyss weighs in at 11 pounds and is 22 inches long! Her cousin Tayven better watch out, she's going to catch up to him!

She did great with the shots. So did Mom. I didn't cry! I even stayed in the room but I made Chuck hold her arms down for the nurses. I love this pediatrician office! (Aside from the fact that I start Monday, being the nanny for her doctor's kids!) When they do the shots, each nurse takes a leg and they do them at the same time. I still don't like it though. I still can't believe I didn't cry. Yay for me! As soon as they were done, though I scooped that little girl up and held her tight. Poor baby. She calmed down rather quickly though. I'm hoping this is a sign of how the 4 month round of shots will go!

No comments: