Thursday, July 24, 2008

Not that anyone cares...

but I forgot to add that I have lost a total of 27 pounds since I first got knocked up! From that first weigh in at 5 weeks pregnant up to yesterday. I know some of that was baby, but what way to jump start a weight loss session! Lord knows I have a ways to go, but what a way to start!

Starting work on Monday will help. They are healthy eaters and plan out dinners and such. And actually eat dinner at a normal time (as opposed to my 9 or 10 pm eating time lately). I'm actually looking forward to being more active as well, there at the end of the pregnancy I was doin' much at all! Tailbone and big baby belly and all!

Of course I type that and now I'm hungry. Someone has to eat up those ice cream sandwich bars in the freezer. Sometimes it sucks having a husband who is allergic to dairy! :)

2 comments:

MGM said...

You suck! As I stumble past the 2 1/2 year mark since my last baby was born, I still find myself nearly 10 pounds over my pre-baby weight before this whole gig started about 5 years (and 9 pregnancy months) ago.

I try to keep it in perspective. I was over 30 the first time I got pregnant, and 31 when my first child was born, then just shy of 34 when the second was born. I am sixth months away from turning 37 currently. I suppose given all these factors happening within the past five years, it doesn't seem soooooo bad to be *only* 8.5 pounds heavier now that I was five years ago.

Still, I'd take minus 27 any day!

Nyssa's Mommy said...

I'm quite happy and pleasantly surprised with the number! Before I got pregnant I had SERIOUSLY gained some weight. When Dad was sick I found myself having a bowl of Bubble Yum Ice Cream for dinner. Not so good, but I guess that was how I dealt with Dad dying. No wonder my pants from last summer are swimming on me, I couldn't figure it out. I didn't think I had lost that much, but I'll take it! Now I've got to run with it and keep it happening. Another 60 would be good...not too high of expectations!! LOL I'll do what I can, anything is better than before!