Thursday, July 24, 2008

Last night

Sweet baby girl had a tough night last night. You could tell she was just uncomfortable through the night. Finally at about 4 something Mommy remembered to give her Tylenol! She actually slept about 2 1/2 hours straight at that point. She had been sleeping during the night, but not without grunting and whining and stretching and doing more than she normally does in a night. I actually slept on the futon on her room last night. Daddy had to get up and work today, so I figured I'd spare him the in and out of bed. She got up at 6 this morning and ate 3 ounces, which was good. All night she would only eat about 1/2 ounce to 1 1/2 ounces. At least I was ready for it last night. She slept in the swing from 8 to 10 this morning. I went and slept on the futon too!
She's back in the swing. Not fussing, just hanging out and fighting sleep. My little nosey Rosy.

2 comments:

MGM said...

I remember those nights. Oh...those sleep deprived nights. It's in my top 10 reasons why I won't be having a third. It's probably at the lower part of the list, but it's most definitely in there.

It's a dang good thing they're cute, huh?

Nyssa's Mommy said...

This was maybe the 2nd bad night she's had, a couple weeks before that, it wasn't pretty! She's usually pretty good at night. She gets up, eats and generally goes back to sleep! She's got Wilson in her for sure, we don't screw around with eating...we get it done!

It's such a good thing they are cute...the smile's don't hurt either!