Monday, July 28, 2008

The weekend!


I've started you off with a teaser picture! More to come tomorrow, hopefully!!
Miss Nyss recovered well from her shots! Thank God!

We actually had a busy Saturday night and Sunday! Nyss and I picked up the 'big' kids about 3:30 Saturday afternoon. Chuck met us at home he worked during the day. I have to say it was quite a sight seeing the back seat of the Camry all full of seats! Julia's booster, Nyssa's infant seat and the Big Man's car seat. I think Cameron only stole Nyssa's passie once! I heard Julia say, "Give that back to me Cam, that's not you yours." He handed it right over. It was pretty cute.

We had dinner and then we went to the little play ground that is behind our building. It's nothing fancy but it does the job. The kids are just excited to get out. They know they are going to be doing things when they come to our house anyway!

Sunday, we took the kids home by noon. Then Chuck and I had to come home to get stuff ready to take to my new job! Which Nyssa and I started today! It went very well. Actually Chuck gets husband of the year because he got up with Nyssa for her 11:30 & 3:30 am feedings. The 11:30 she always goes right back to sleep. The 3:30 ish one she tends to get squirmy after that feeding for some reason. He actually slept on the futon (it's actually a way comfy futon, I enjoy sleeping on the thing) until she started fussing at 6:30 for another feeding. It worked out well. I had showered last night, so all I had to do was the basic's this morning. I fed her and even ate a little breakfast myself!

The new family, is actually a family I have known. I'm going to stop typing about them, because I'm not sure if I have already posted about it on here or not! I'll go back and read it so I'm not repeating myself!

It's about 10pm now, my butt is kicked. I'm going to go to bed now. I'm off tomorrow, so I'm hoping to get some pictures posted on here from the weekend. Hopefully during a nap I can that accomplished!

More later!!

4 comments:

MGM said...

Back to work? Really? Already? Has it even been the requisite six weeks since you went under the knife?

Boy time flies!

The kids look great!

Nyssa's Mommy said...

MGM:

Yup. It's back to work already. It's kind of sad and I'll miss our very lazy days we have had lately. But rent certainly doesn't pay itself! I've been off work since May 21st. Of course Miss Nyss didn't come along when she was supposed to, so that doesn't help! The little piglet will be 7 weeks on Wednesday. It's crazy, she's almost 2 months already! Luckily I get to bring her with me to my nanny job!

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

oh that's too bad ur missing ur lazy days but im sure ull like hanging with me and zach and hanah . and its great that nyssa can come too i love holding and seeing er but i don;t like all that fuzz and i know that u don't either. so well like bye

Anonymous said...

hey jackie i cant wait for the movie its gonna be great. uknwo will nyssa come to ?? most likly right because u can't leave her here. so cud u by chance put nyssa in a dress when she comes thursday?? it would be great if u cud!!! well i bet ur tired and want to get some rest so bye c ya with a smile to morow