Thursday, August 14, 2008

All the pictures.

Obviously I had a lot of pictures to post. There are so many cute pictures I need to know when to draw the line! I just figured out they are in reverse order. That's one of those things I need to work with this blogging thing. Putting the pictures in the correct order. I'm sure you all will figure that out! I also just discovered that I can have the typing centered. I'm so digging this!
Okay...Nyss. She is doing awesome. Nyssa got to go to the DMV with Mommy this morning. It's that time of year when I need to get my license renewed. Good fun. She actually did awesome. I'm tell you. The kid just likes being out. She was asleep until we got in there, then she was all smiles and cooing. I seriously love this cooing thing. I want to bite her!
The other night I hear and Daddy out here in the family room. I hear Chuck cracking up. I come out here to find out what's going on? Nyssa giggles for him! Does she giggle for Mommy? Ooooooh noooooo....but for Daddy, of course! I've tried my hardest to get her to giggle for me. She just smiles. I think it's that little stinker part of her that knows I would give anything for a giggle. Maybe it's because I keep tickling her and she doesn't know what to do!
We had a great time with the kids last weekend. It was rainy so we ended up at the mall. Julia did great. It only took her about 20 minutes to warm and start playing. She's very shy. Cameron? Oh he's another story. Chuck was walking around the play area looking for the little stinker (it's gated in and we were by the entrance) and the lady on another bench waved and me and pointed...he was sitting next to her! The boy has no fear and LOVES people. Once he makes eye contact it's all over for them, he starts putting on a show!
We busted out the color wonder paints. Julia had a great time. She loves anything that she can be creative. The last time we got out hi ho cherry Oh! She loved it. We had to stop half way through the game because of this little baby that needed some attention. I need to keep getting stuff like that out for her. She loves anything that makes her think. She also is my baking buddy. She LOVES to help me make cupcakes. She keeps talking about putting the ingredients into the bowl. I also need to start working on her letters. Writing them. She knows them all, but looks at me like I'm a moron when I ask her to write a J. I'd love to work on that stuff with her, but I am afraid it will all be lost when she goes home. I'm not sure her Mom works on that stuff with her. Maybe if I start it and send some books home with her she will like doing it and get her Mom to help. I don't know. Wow. I don't know where that came from!
That's about it for here. Nyss is snoozing in the swing. I'm thinking about going through the pictures from the hospital and getting them ready to put in a photo album. I had wanted to do that while I was on maternity! HA! That got away from me fast!
We hope every one is doing well!

No comments: