Friday, August 1, 2008

We made it...

through the first week of Mommy back at work. Thankfully, Nyssa is at work with Mommy. Otherwise I don't think I would have done well if I couldn't taken her with me to work!

The new nanny job went well! The kids are all good kids and they all love Nyssa! Zachary especially. He gave her hugs and kisses before we left. Then he asked if we were coming back tomorrow, and I told him we'd see him on Monday. He said, "I need to give Nyssa two more hugs and kisses because I won't see her all weekend." He did, and he was happy.

The nights went well. It helps that Chuck is in retail, because if he closes the next day he will take the 11pm-ish and 3am-ish feedings so I can get a good chunk of sleep. Hopefully next week will go as well! Nyssa has actually (quick, knock on wood) been sleeping in about 4 or 5 hour chunks when she first goes to bed. Actually the last couple of nights she's only gotten up twice and then she's up at about 5 or 6 and Mommy's up at 6:30 to get moving anyway! I think I just confused myself writing that, oh well...you get the gist of what I'm trying to say here! The nights haven't been that bad!

Speaking of nights. I'm going to bed! Momma's tired! Have a good night!

No comments: