Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Time flies...


when you are hanging out with The Nyss. She's growing so fast! I know it only goes faster too.


We got her a Bumbo seat last week. It has become Nyssa's best friend! She loves it, if she's fussy stick her in the Bumbo. It says on the box that the baby should be 4 months or hold her head up. Yup. At 10 weeks (11 weeks tomorrow) the child holds her head up quite well! If she wakes up in her car seat or swing she throws those elbows out and tries to lean forward. She's kind of nosey. (Yes, I know...like her Mom and Grandma). The poor kid doesn't have a chance.


I tried giving her a bath tonight in the baby bathtub? Yeah. That didn't go over so well. Our bathroom is just so small and hard to move around in while trying to handle a slippery baby. So I thought I would give it another try in the kitchen. I guess I'll just have to suck it up and keep bending over the tub and killin' my knees! It's all worth it to see her smile and talk up a storm in the regular tub with the yellow sponge thing!


That is all I can think of at this time of night! Off to bed!




I love her. I love being a Mom. I can't imagine our lives without pretty-Nyss.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Wish you lived closer! Hope you had a great birthday.
AP