Monday, August 11, 2008

Big girl!

Holy cow! She's two months old today! Right now she's passed out in her bouncy chair. Thank goodness for the bouncy! I'll have to get a picture of her in this bouncy, it's a pimped out bouncy. We got it from Cameron's Mommy. She was going to donate it to Goodwill or something, and since we need double of some things for work, I decided to keep this one here! It probably overstimulates her, but Mommy thinks it's cool!

Nyssa is still doing awesome at night. Last night I fed her at 8, gave her a tubbie after then put her to bed. She slept from about 9ish to 1:30, when Daddy gave her a bottle. She was up for Mommy at 5:30, then to sleep in her bed from 6 to 7 when she started spitting up and was very noisy before the spit up. Then I burped her some more and put her in swing! Where she slept from about 8 to 10:30ish.

Nyss and I are off work this week. We miss everyone already. Nyss is doing great there. She was finally adjusting to the fact that with kids are there is noise. So, this week I am trying to be extra noisy so we don't lose that. She has really adjusted well there. She knows all the kids and gives them great big smiles when they talk to her, and she loves every second!

We had the kids overnight Saturday night. I have more pictures to put here. They are getting so big. Julia has really gotten tall. She's such a little lady. Cameron...well I think he's gotten chunkier! We have some size 5 diapers that we were putting on him here, yeah, I busted out the left over size 6's that we got for Julia before she was potty trained. They crack me up. It was the first time in I don't know how long that I was actually to chase Cam around and climb up stuff with him. I am so happy to not be pregnant any more! I didn't realize how limited I was during the pregnancy. Although the one thing I do miss about being pregnant is feeling Miss Nyss moving around. That part makes me kind of sad, but that's it! LOL

Okay I need to go get some stuff done while the pretty-Nyss is snoozing. I'll put pictures up later!

No comments: