Tuesday, November 11, 2008

5 months today!

She was flying and Chuck grabbed the camera! Such a genuine smile from her...spit up on her shirt and all!
Nyssa with Mommy's Baby Beans. She talked to it then grabbed for it really fast.

This cracks me up. She was playing with Daddy and I heard Daddy crackin' up. I come in to see what's going on (heaven forbid I miss any laughter coming out of her) and he puts the 'peel' from the banana in her mouth. He did it more than once and she kept on sucking! It would start to fall out and you'd see her head going down to try and keep it in her mouth!
It's hard to believe it's been 5 months already. 7 more months of formula!!! That and no more bottles are about the only thing I'm looking forward to with her growing (beside potty training). She rolls like crazy, talks up a storm and loves to see what's going on around her! We have started vegetables and cereal. She's had peas, carrots, green beans, squash and we just started sweet potatoes today. She loves to eat. As soon as you put her in the high chair she's yelling at you to start. She kinda gets angry when it's all gone. Then she gets a little bottle and it's all better. We'll be on to fruit next! She's my big girl now!! I still heart her a lot.



3 comments:

MGM said...

She's precious. Time flies...does it? Hang on tight. "Tomorrow" she'll be three already. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Oh what a cutie!
When are you coming to Iowa!
I think she needs some hugs from me!

Nyssa's Mommy said...

MGM; Time flies way to fast. Her new thing is she likes to sit up with the boppy pillow around her. She actually tries to push it away, but this is one of the many Mommy (hopefully) will win. I don't want to think about her being three. That makes me want to cry and then I'll probably want another baby and I'm SO NOT ready for that yet (if at all)! Julia is going to be 4 next month and Cameron will be 2 in January. I really hate how fast it goes.


Pat; Seriously, you'd had to take some bites out of her she so dag gone cute! She definitely needs soem Pat love! (Mommy could use a little too!) She's wearing the heck out of the white outfit with purple flowers and the shoes sewn on it, and now the purple with the butterflies! We are still using that purple blanket like crazy too! I can't believe she's in 6/9 month clothes already! She's growing like a weed! Our next planned trip is at the end of March beginning of February. Hopefully. We'll have moved at the end of February, so we'll see how unpacked we are at that point!