Sunday, November 2, 2008

Roller Girl!

So, last weekend I was futzing around in her closet, trying to organize it a little. I had her on the floor between the changing dresser and futon. I peeked over my shoulder to look at her and couldn't find her! I saw the little hand sticking out from UNDER the futon. I ran and got the camera and snapped a couple of shots. This is the first one. She's got that kinda proud/I scared the crap outta myself grin going on.
A close up.


We laid on the blanket after the rolling and Mommy just started taking a lot of pictures!


I found this toy that Cameron played with last year. She thought it was the coolest thing once she realized it's not scary. The look on her face cracks me up.


I thought I'd see how she'd do in the high chair seat. (It's one of those you strap onto a chair. Apartment living leaves no room for an actual high chair.) She loved it!





No comments: