Sunday, November 30, 2008

Nyssa News!

Miss Nyss had a great 1st Thanksgiving! She loved all the action going on at her Aunt's house! I believe all the families together have 6 children ages 6 and under (the 6 year old may be 7, I can't remember! Of course all the cousins (Julia and Cameron included) were running crazy all over and having a great time!

Also on the Nyssa front...we now like to get on our hands and knees and go back and forth. Yeah. Mommy's not too thrilled about this latest achievement! I know what's coming...crawling, being mobile, putting everything in the apartment up..you get what I mean! She's incredibly funny as she's rockin' away though. I usually just crack up laughing at her. She's also started this growling thing. Growling all the time. Happy. Sad. It doesn't matter, she growls and stiffens up like Frankenstein.

There will probably be some random pictures before you get to this post. I'm not quite sure what I'll be posting, but it's for some new one! We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

PS: Mommy has learned that asking Daddy to decorate the Christmas tree while the Bears are playing doesn't work so well!

No comments: