Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cold


I think my little buttercup is fighting a cold. She had a little runny nose the last couple of days. I was prepared for a rough night last night, but lucked out. I'm bracing myself for tonight just in case. Daddy started getting a cold last Friday and is still kinda stuffy. I'm hoping we avoid it as much as possible. Okay I hope I avoid it, since Nyssa is a little stuffy in the nose! Poor girl. She's still happy as can be though.

She's such a happy little girl. She stares you down just waiting for you to make eye contact then she'll bust out into this mega-grin. I love it.


We had the big kids last Friday night for an overnighter. They are so funny. Julia decided she can pick up Nyssa by herself. I about had a heart attack. She picked her up then back up a couple of steps to sit in her rocking chair. She looked at me and said, "I told you I could pick her up all by myself." Little stinker. I'll have to post some pictures from last weekend. I'll leave you with the best shot we got of all 3 of the monkeys. Cam's got her in a death grip. It cracks me up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a trio of cuties! I love the look on Cameron face! Hope all is well and nobody get to bad of a cold. It is 1 degree here this morning.
Love ya.