Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Another tooth!

So Sunday Nyssa was having a rough day. Nyssa doesn't normally have rough days. At least rough enough for me to notice that it's a rough day. About the 3rd time she started sobbing/screaming (one of our new favorite things to do) for no apparent reason, Momma (smartie that she is) finally tooth opportunity to look in her mouth. What did I see? That second tooth trying to poke through! I have yet to get a picture of the teeth! The first one is really making it's way up now. She loves to chew on Momma's finger!! Ow!

She's crackin' me up these days. This morning she decided to pull herself up to the coffee table again. I snapped a picture with my cell phone. Moved her away and she found her way back! Then I got the camera out and just started shooting. She's really become a ham with the camera! Chuck and I have caught her crawling about 2 hand/knee movements and that's it. It's so just a matter of time!

I went in to check on the little stinker last night? Yup. She was sitting up in bed! She was looking away from the door, so I grabbed Chuck to come in and look. She just looked at us like, "What are you guys doing in here?" She was just sitting there with a pluggie in her mouth while holding onto another one!

Our internet is incredibly slow today, so maybe later or another day I'll get pictures posted of Nyssa & Daddy in their Bears shirts!

1 comment:

MGM said...

Love the new header pic! She is absolutely adorable! Can't believe how fast she is growing. Amazing how it's not only your own kids but everyone else's also who grow up WAY too fast!