Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Photos


Hello! We hope everyone had a great Christmas! I know the Samples children made out like bandits! We picked up Julia & Cameron from their Mom's at 1pm and then we headed to Chuck's brothers. Which is about 10 minutes from the kids. We had turkey and all the fixin's! Of course all the kids (The oldest is 6, the youngest is Nyssa at 6 months. There's a photo on here some where.) Nyssa even got to try out baby food green beans with turkey! Naturally, she loves it! So far she has yet to turn her head to anything food wise. They all had a good time! Julia opened her presents, looked at me and said, "Are these for me too?" They were Nyssa's. I told her, "They are Nyssa's but she would love some help!" That made her very happy!
Nyssa and I have been hanging out a lot. This week flew by. I'm so not ready to go back to work! Especially since my little butterfly has been sleeping until about 8 every morning!
We didn't do much of anything today. We did get the laundry done. Which I guess is something. We had to wash Nyssa's new p.j.'s & new outfit! Julia got a cute sweats outfit as well! Cameron got trucks and cars. He was in heaven!

We went to visit friends yesterday. We were there last weekend and Courtney (who's 15) had to leave for volley ball. I told her Nyssa and I would come back Friday. We did. The next thing I knew Courtney was trying to teach Nyssa to crawl! She was saying, "Come on Nyssa. Like this." Then you'd see Court crawling across the floor! I told her to STOP because she isn't allowed to crawl until we get the tree down! That's Daddy's job on New Years Day! Nyssa did pick up on how to go from her tummy or hands and knees to sitting! She loves to pull herself up to her knees now if she has something to grab on to! Momma still doesn't like it very much!


Her little tooth is making it's way up. It kills me. She is a drooling fool. At least the spitting up isn't nearly as bad as it used to be! Now she's just all soaked from drool!

Another thing she has started is trying to pat-a-cake! She ends up slapping the backs of her hands! It's so funny. I caught her doing it while I was changing our 3rd poop of the day!
It's back to work on Monday. At least we are off on Thursday. I'm not quite sure what I'm working on Wednesday yet. Hopefully not too long. We are getting together with a bunch of people that we have game night with at a hotel. Lori (my old roommate) was able to get us hotel rooms at very reasonable rate of $25 a night! It's even a Courtyard Marriott! Lori has the hook up! The Samples Family wishes everyone a safe and healthy new year!






No comments: