Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Aunt Dorena & Christina & Tayven gave Nyssa this onesis at her shower in July. It's a 12 month. I think it runs small!

Sporting her sassy robe!

Her first time with Cheerios. By the look on her face? She's not diggin' it so much! At one point she launched that baby onto her tray! It was pretty funny. If I could ever figure out how to put video up here we've got some good footage of the Cheerio action.



After lunch yesterday we gave her this thing with a banana inside. At first she was totally into it, then all of a sudden she started squawking at me. Every time she'd get a little banana she would wince!



The Samples family wants to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! We are hanging out at home this morning and will go to Chuck's brothers house at about 1pm. We'll grab the big kids along the way! (Nyssa hasn't even gotten to open her presents from the big guy yet! Daddy is still snoozing. I emailed Santa and told him that Nyssa needed this year is some more pacifier's. By the looks of the packages I think he agreed! Santa usually leaves something little for the big kids as well. They never end up at our apartment on Christmas because we go to Chuck's family then we are either picking them up or dropping them off at something for Danielle's family. Lucky. I know. We are enjoying it while we can.)

Nyssa is doing fabulous! I was feeling around in her mouth last night and what did I find?? That 1st tooth poking through! It was just a corner too! (Although this morning I think I could feel the top of the whole tooth. She's so going to bite me for stickin' my finger in there. :) So cute. I can't take it. I figured she was teething because she's been drooling like a mad woman. Maybe that explains why the kid has been having 3 - 5 poops a day the last few days? She also had her first diaper rash. It was pretty bad, she would cry when I'd wipe her tushy and put on the butt cream. She's all better now. So far she hasn't really gotten fussy or anything out of the normal for a 6 month old!
The photo's above are all from yesterday. She's still rocking on her hands and knees. Now she likes to mix it up and throw her right hand forward. Sometimes she do the left hand also. She usually belly dives onto the floor after either/both hands! Just let me get the tree down first! We are good to go with gates!
That's about it for now! I'm not sure if I'll get back tonight with Christmas Day pictures or possibly tomorrow! I know we have 2 sets of back up batteries for the camera! I can't wait to talk to Julia and see what Santa brought her at Mommy's house!

Merry Christmas everyone!
***I did get the Christmas Cards put in a mailbox yesterday! So hopefully everyone will get them this weekend or Monday!

No comments: