Sunday, February 8, 2009

1-6-09 & 1-10-09 Photos


1-10-09 I love this picture. We were waiting to go in to Zachary birthday party. It was snowing that day (it was when it snowed for about 9 days straight), Cameron wanted his window down. The next thing we knew they were catching the snow flakes. There are some other silly ones where Cam is being a ham, but this is my favorite!


1-10-09 Cam & Julia started opening their gifts from Great Aunt Nancy and Great Uncle Kenny. He's such a good kid. "Car" is one of favorite words, you can actually understand it too!



1-10-09 'Nuff said.



1-10-09 Same goes here. I love there excitement while the other is opening gifts!



1-10-09 Julia says, "I got another game! Can we play? I don't know how, do you?" Seriously all in one breath those sentences came out. She loves to play games. Thank goodness Jacquie does too!

No comments: