Saturday, February 14, 2009

8 Months Old!

Getting nudie to get dressed! Chuck barely got this picture before she was pulling the onesis off of her head. Hats are going to be interesting this summer.


We finally got the corner things to protect her melon, because you know she's going to crack her head on one eventually. Naturally, she had to taste it to make sure it tasted okay!


She also likes to taste the end table. (Seriously. We do feed her...a lot!)


I like this picture because it shows off her 2 chompers so well!


She started making this face this week. When she gets really excited is usually when it comes out. Most of the time she sees something that she wants and starts crawling for it when we see this face!



There you have Miss Nyss at 8 months old! Mommy finally got the gate out for our hallway in the apartment. We have a night light that glows orange in the hallway, and of course she makes a bee line for it! After pulling her away from it 4 times today, Mommy got it out.

Our next doctor appointment will be for her 9 month check up next month. I can't wait to see how big she is now. I took the cover off of the car seat the other day when it was beautiful outside. Her little feet are almost to the end of it! It makes me kind of sad. I think we are going to see if we can get through February with her still in the infant seat before putting her in a 'big girl car seat' rear facing. (Since we got a little more snow last night, I'm okay with it for now.) She loves riding in the regular stroller, so that won't be a problem. It's just going to be interesting if she's sleeping! She's been waking up when I've put the infant seat on the snap n go, so it may be time! Okay, now that I have re-read that, I'm the problem. I'm in denial!

No comments: